The formal application of participation in the requires fulfilment of following conditions:
- Accurate filling out the entry form and sending it by 27st October 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org, with copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . Entries made after the deadline may be accepted providing the payment of double fee. In case of withdrawal, entry fee will not be refunded after the entry deadline;
- The application must include a completed entry form, confirmation of the fee transfer, music for the routine and a short information about the team;
- Paying an appropriate participation fees specified in the Regulations of Championships (see below);
- Foreign teams must be a member of the ECU;
- Teams provide signed by the coach list of the lack of health contraindications to participate in the competition.
Each team is required to make the fee:
– Fee for group stunt – 20 PLN per participant
– Fee for the team – 20 PLN per participant
If a participant takes part simultaneously in a team competition and a group stunt he or she is obliged to pay the fee for both competitions.
If a participant takes part in a competition in the cheer and cheer dance divisions or cheer and pom dance divisions he is obliged to pay the fee for all divisions.
Payments must be made by 27 October 2017. to the following account:
Stowarzyszenie im. Janusza Korczaka
Kalinowe 18 31-814 Krakow
official bank name: Bank Zachodni WBK, SWIFT: WBKPPLPP
IBAN: PL 46 1090 1665 0000 0001 2129 7207
transfer note: “team name, division, age category
ARRIVAL, INSURANCE AND ACCOMMODATION
Participants taking part in the Championships travel, buy accommodation, food and insure themselves at their own expense or the expense of delegating institution. The organizer has no obligation to organize an accommodation for participants.
It is possible to order lunch on the sport arena. Interested participants can book them by filling an appropriate gap in the entry form. Lunch will cost approximately 20 PLN per meal.
The organizer does not cover the cost of lunch.